General Project Management Experience
- 2,000 hours project experience. These hours must be earned within the last 5 years.
- Candidates who hold a PMP® credential; have met or exceeded these requirements as per PMI.
Agile Project Management Experience
- 1,500 hours working on Agile Project experience. These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project management experience. The Agile Project experience hours must be earned within the last 2 years.
Agile Project Management Training
- 21 contact hours. The hours must be earned in Agile Project Management Education.
- (New Horizons will provide the PMI-ACP® exam Prep training and the candidate can earn 21 PDUs that is one of the pre-requisites stated above)
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers, Project Planners, Quality Assurance and controller Staff,
- Developers/Programmers, Designers, Testers, Project Controllers,
- Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Scrum Team Members, Business Analysts,
- PMO Leaders, and other agile practitioners interested in acquiring the PMI-ACP® certification