NICF – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) (SF)
NICF – Security Analysis and Penetration Testing (SF)
NICF – Network Defender (SF)
NICF – Cyber Forensics Investigator (SF)
NICF – Cyber Security Incident Handling and Response (SF)
NICF – Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (SF)
Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE.NET)
Certified Cloud Security Engineer (C|CSE) Course
CodeRED by EC-Council
Information Security Training at ITEL Learning Systems
With the increase of confidential information stored and processed electronically, the risk of unauthorized access is on the rise. Data breaches and attacks make the protection more critical.
At ITEL Learning Systems, our information security training programs are designed to ensure that your organization is at significantly reduced risk of any information breach and also minimizes negative impact should a breach occur.
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants, also known as EC-Council, is the world’s largest cyber security technical certification body. We operate in 145 countries globally and we are the owner and developer of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C | HFI), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), License Penetration Testing (Practical) programs, among others. We are proud to have trained and certified over 200,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organizations worldwide.
EC-Council Enquiry Form
Authorized Training Center
- We are Singapore’s First Official C|EH Master Training Centre. With our complete offer of the C|EH Certification Roadmap. You can now upgrade your C|EH certification by attaining the C|EH (Practical) exam at our Centre. The C|EH (Practical) exam tests the skills of a candidate in a 6-hour, rigorous scenario-based exam that challenges the ethical hacker with real-life hacking situations. This creates an ideal environment to gain useful, real-world skills.
- Certified Ethical Hacker training and certification at ITEL Learning Systems will help you learn to stop hackers by thinking and acting like one. The CEH training immerses students in an interactive environment where they will learn how to scan, test, hack, and secure their own systems. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
Exam: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- NICF – Security Analysis and Penetration Testing is an advanced ethical hacking course that complements the Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH certification by exploring the analytical phase of ethical hacking.
While the Certified Ethical Hacker certification exposes the learner to hacking tools and technologies, the Certified Security Analyst course takes it a step further by exploring how to analyze the outcome from these tools and technologies. Through groundbreaking network penetration testing training methods and techniques, this pen testing computer security certification helps students perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the information security of the infrastructure.
Exam: Certified Penetration Testing Professional
- The latest addition from EC-Council, Certified Network Defender (CND), is the world’s most advanced Certified Network Defense course with 14 of the most current network security domains any individuals will ever want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to incidents of security threats at the early stage of the organization from potential threats. This course also serves as a optimum starting point to expand the knowledge on network security.
Exam: Certified Network Defender (CND)
- The CHFI certification from EC-Council is an advanced certification for forensic network security investigators. As cybercrime has increased, the need for computer forensic investigators has grown dramatically. CHFI certified candidates may investigate invasion or theft of intellectual property, misuse of IT systems and violations of corporate IT usage policies.
Exam: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) program is designed to provide the fundamental skills to handle and respond to the computer security incidents in an information system. The course addresses various underlying principles and techniques for detecting and responding to current and emerging computer security threats. Students will learn how to handle various types of incidents, risk assessment methodologies, and various laws and policies related to incident handling. After attending this course, they will be able to create incident handling and response policies as well as deal with various types of computer security incidents.
Exam: EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (E|CIH 212-89)
- This program addresses all the stages involved in the Threat Intelligence Life Cycle. This attention to a realistic and futuristic approach makes C|TIA one of the most comprehensive threat intelligence certifications on the market today. This program provides the solid, professional knowledge that is required for a career in threat intelligence, and enhances your skills as a Threat Intelligence Analyst, increasing your employability. It is desired by most cybersecurity engineers, analysts, and professions from around the world and is respected by hiring authorities.
Exam: Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA 312-85)
- EC-Council’s Certified Cloud Security Engineer (C|CSE) course is a specialized program curated by cloud security professionals in collaboration with subject matter experts from around the globe. C|CSE is a hands-on learning certification course that adopts a detailed and methodological approach to teaching the fundamental concepts of cloud security.
Exam: Certified Cloud Security Engineer
Exam Code: 312-40
- CodeRed is an online learning platform developed by EC-Council with over 10,000 videos in programming, marketing, data science, and more. Cybersecurity professionals and career starters can stay updated with cutting-edge technologies through world-class practical courses and videos that span every topic in cybersecurity and beyond.