This 2-day instructor-led course is intended for data professionals who want to expand their knowledge about creating big data analytic solutions on Microsoft Azure. Participants will learn how to design solutions for batch and real-time data processing. Different methods of using Azure will be discussed and practiced in lab exercises, such as Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell and Azure Portal. 55224-1 labs and exercises cover the first two objectives of exam 70-745 (Designing Big Data batch, interactive & real-time solutions). The other two objectives (Designing Machine Learning and cloud analytics solutions) are covered in 55224-2.
Those who wish to attend this course should meet the following prerequisites:
- Experience processing and querying bulk data
- Experience analyzing real-time and historical data
- Experience using SQL and data analysis/ visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience using PowerShell (Note: A basic PowerShell tutorial is included in the course)
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for experienced data professionals who design big analytics solutions on Microsoft Azure.
- Ingest data for batch processing
- Design for batch processing
- Design interactive queries
Lab: Design big data batch processing and interactive solutions
- Ingest data for real-time processing
- Design for real-time processing
- Design interactive queries for big data
Lab: Design big data real-time processing solutions
- Create workspaces
- Select models and query parameters
- Publish web services
Lab: Design Machine Learning solutions
- Create a data factory
- Manage and Monitor the data factory
- Deploy end-to-end solutions using PowerShell
Lab: Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions