Update as of 30-Mar-2022
Note from our Center Management
The Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced a Transition Phase to COVID-19 Resilience from 29 Mar 2022 in response to the COVID-19 situation in Singapore.
The health and safety of our participants and staff are paramount, and we are doing everything in line with current government requirements to ensure your classes are conducted in a safe and comfortable environment. We will be converting most classes where ever possible to online modality during this period in our efforts to reduce the risk of any possible infections and also stand with our nation to break the new cycle of transmission.
We will continue to abide by heightened safe management measures which include
- Strictly enforcing safe distancing measures as stipulated by the Ministry of Education in our classrooms
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing after the end of each class and more frequent cleaning of frequently touched areas.
- To support our community in the fight against the spread of COVID-19:
- Please avoid our center if you are experiencing fever or flu-like symptoms, been issued a Stay Home Notice, Leave of Absences, or Quarantine Order.
- Please wear a mask at all times when on-premises.
Thank you for your support and encouragement during this period. We will continue to do our best for our clients and staff in the months and years ahead.
ITEL Learning Systems
Our Training Center aim to resume our physical in-class training during the Transition Phase. As of now, we will continue to offer Online LIVE Learning as the main learning modality.
Training and Webinar will still be operational via our Online Live Learning Platform.
ONLINE LIVE LEARNING (OLL)
Wear a Mask
As per mandatory requirement being indoor, our staff and trainees will be wearing masks at all times.
Social Distancing Practice
Integrating social-distancing practice during mask-on activities.
Omitting Temperature-Taking Exercise
There will no longer be any temperature-taking exercise when entering our Training Center.
Staff Working From Home
Some of our staff will be working from home and are available to assist you in your inquiry. We are still operating as per usual office hours.
Disinfecting of Equipment
Daily sanitizing and disinfecting all equipment to ensure the cleanliness of our Center classroom.
SafeEntry via TraceTogether App, or Token is required when entering our Training Center.