This one day course provides participants with a tool to easily create a professional-looking visual product. Participants will create engaging diagrams, maps, and drawings, using graphical elements to make information easier to comprehend.
Participants who wish to take up this course should have at least a basic computer knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for anyone who is new to Visio and who will be using Visio to create basic workflows and perform end-to-end flowcharting.
- Perform Basic Tasks in the Video Environment
- Use Backstage Commands
- Save a File
- Use Drawing Components
- Modify a Drawing
- Callouts and Groups
- Create an Organization Chart Manually
- Create Organization Charts by Using Starter Diagrams and the Organization Chart Wizard
- Modify an Organization Chart
- Make a Basic Floor Plan
- Model a Room Layout
- Create a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Format a Cross-Functional Flowchart
- Create Network Diagrams
- Use Shape Data
- Use Layers
- Modify Shape and Connector Styles
- Apply Themes and Variants
- Use Containers