Participants will learn how to use the key components of the Microsoft Office 2013 application on a desktop, laptop, or Microsoft Windows 8 tablet device, when working in or away from the primary office or study environment.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for students, educators, business users, and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competency in desktop-based installation on the 2007 and 2010 editions of Microsoft Office Productivity suite, and who are now incorporating digital note-taking and note collaborating with Microsoft OneNote 2013 into their standard work environment while using a laptop, desktop, tablet, or other mobile device.
- Navigate the OneNote 2013 Environment
- Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks
- Customize the User Interface within OneNote
- Modify Formatting in a Notebook
- Add Audio and Video to a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools, and Pen Options
- Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types
- Manage Notebook Recycle Bins and Backups
- Work with Excel Spreadsheets
- Work with Embedded Files
- Send a Notebook and Use Outlook Integration
- Share and Collaborate on Notebooks
- Finalize a Notebook Using
- Proofing and Print Settings
- Configure Notebook Settings, Properties, and Security
- Organize and Search Notebooks