MS-600 Building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services
In this course, students will learn how to implement Microsoft Identity and work with Microsoft Graph.
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.
Who Should Attend?
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- Microsoft Identity platform
- Register an Application
- Implement Authentication
- Configure Permissions to consume an API
- Implement Authorization to consume an API
- Implement Authorization in an API
- Create a Service to access Microsoft Graph
Lab: Implement Microsoft Identity
- What is Microsoft Graph
- Access user data from Microsoft Graph
- Data usage with query parameters
- Manage a group lifecycle on Microsoft Graph
- Access files with Microsoft Graph
- Optimize network traffic
Lab: Work with Microsoft Graph
- SharePoint Framework web parts
- SharePoint Framework extensions
- Package and deploy a SPFx solution
- Consumption of Microsoft Graph
- Consumption of 3rd party APIs secured with Azure AD from within SPFx
- Web Parts as Teams Tabs
- Branding and theming in SharePoint
Lab: Extend and Customize SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams App
- Webhooks in Microsoft Teams
- Tabs in Microsoft Teams
- Messaging extensions in Microsoft Teams
- Conversational bots in Microsoft Teams
Lab: Extend Teams
- Office Add-ins
- Office JS APIs
- Customization of Add-ins
- Testing, debugging, and deployment options
- Actionable message
Lab: Extend Office