MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
Learn more about (1) Office 365 Management, including key components of Office 365, how to move your organization to Office 365, how to configure Office 365, and how to manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments, (2) Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management, including how to plan, manage, and customize your organization’s Microsoft 365 tenant and services and, (3) Microsoft 365 Identity Management, including how to manage user security groups and licenses for cloud identities, and how to plan and implement identity synchronization, federated identities, applications, and external access.
This course is designed for persons who has:
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
- Planning your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Planning Microsoft 365 in your On-premises Infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid EnvironmentPlanning Your Migration to Office 365
Lab: Transition to Microsoft 365
- Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Managing User Accounts and Licenses in Microsoft 365
- Managing Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Your Domain
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
Lab: Configure your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring Microsoft 365 Admin Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise Deployments
Lab: Manage Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Exchange Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Teams Overview
- Power Platform Overview
- Power Apps Overview
- Power Automate Overview
- Power BI Overview
- Power Virtual Agents Overview
- Additional Resources Overview
- Device Management Overview
Lab: Reviewing Office 365 Functionality
- Microsoft 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Microsoft 365
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Workplace Analytics
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
Lab: Manage Identities
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Solutions for External Access