Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Word 2019 Expert
The Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Expert Certification demonstrates competency in creating and managing professional documents for a variety of specialized purposes and situations.
The Microsoft Office Specialist: Word Expert Certification demonstrates competency in creating and managing professional documents for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. The exam covers the ability to customize Word environments to meet project needs and to enhance productivity. Examples of expert-level documents include a business plan, a research paper, a book, a specialized brochure, and a mass mailing.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry expert-level and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Word at an expert-level and can complete tasks independently.
- Manage documents and templates
- Prepare documents for collaboration
- Use and configure language options
- Find, replace, and paste document content
- Configure paragraph layout options
- Create and manage styles
- Create and modify building blocks
- Create custom design elements
- Create and manage tables of figures
- Manage forms, fields, and controls
- Create and modify macros
- Perform mail merges