Whether you are a beginner Android developer or part of a mobile development firm, this 2-day (12-hour) professional course will teach you the basic techniques to make money with your application and gain the best of it for your business.
It is highly recommended for students to have basic object oriented programming skills – especially in Java. For a quick introduction on Java programming language, students can attend the “Java Fundamentals for Android Programming” courses provided by Android ATC.
Who Should Attend?
- Different monetization techniques
- What’s the best technique for your business
- Add advertisements to your application (Google Mobile Ads, InMobi, etc.)
- Application requirements for in-app billing requirements
- In-app billing API
- In-app billing administration
- Google Play Licensing
- Setting up Licensing
- Monitoring your app with Google Mobile Analytics
- Methods to publish your application
- Publishing Process on Google Play
- Best practices for Releasing your Application