The Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook Associate Certification demonstrates competency to customize the Outlook user interface format message content, create or insert graphic elements, and send and respond to emails and meeting requests. The exam covers the ability to enhance professional correspondence, create calendars, and schedule appointments. Application examples include coordinating building resources, sending messages for marketing campaigns, planning staff meetings, and assigning meeting action items.
An individual earning this certification has approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product, has proven competency at an industry expert-level and is ready to enter into the job market. They can demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Excel at an expert-level and can complete tasks independently.
- Customize Outlook settings
- Configure mail settings
- Perform search operations
- Print and save information
- Create messages
- Insert message content
- Organize and manage messages
- Create and manage calendars
- Create appointments, meetings and events
- Organize and manage appointments, meetings and events
- Create and manage contact records
- Create and mnage contact groups
- Create and manage tasks