This two-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on core Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service level agreements.
Note: This course provides an Azure pass and time for students to participate in hands-on labs. If you do not need hands-on experience, consider the AZ-900T01: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) course. The content for both courses align to the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has, the more they will understand about the cloud.
Who Should Attend?
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
- Describe core Azure architectural components
- Explore Azure database and analytics services
- Explore Azure compute services
- Explore Azure Storage services
- Explore Azure networking services
- Choose the best AI service for your needs
- Choose the best tools to help organizations build better solutions
- Choose the best monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation
- Choose the best tools for managing and configuring your Azure environment
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology for your business scenario
- Choose the best Azure IoT service for your application
- Protect against security threats on Azure
- Secure network connectivity on Azure
- Secure access to your applications by using Azure identity services
- Build a cloud governance strategy on Azure
- Examine privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Azure
- Plan and manage your Azure costs
- Choose the right Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycle