Exam Fee (without GST)
Optional: ITIL® Foundation Exam $675
ITIL® 4 Foundation
To be eligible to take this course and exam candidates should hold:
- ITIL® Expert (v3) certificate or
- A minimum of 17 credits from the Foundation & Intermediate/Practitioner modules or
- ITIL®4 Foundation and 15 credits from the ITIL® V3 credit scheme
Who Should Attend?
Existing ITIL® Expert qualification holders, and those who have 17 Credits with the ITIL® credit scheme, wishing to develop their knowledge and application.
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and Value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
- Understand the scope and activities relevant to Direct and plan
- Understand the role of GRC and how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning, and improvement
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.