The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.1 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to create a secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and fortify a wireless network infrastructure using Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
This course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the 300-430 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP® Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification.
This course will help you:
- Use Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to streamline network management, improve operations efficiency, and enhance consistency of network services
- Implement, secure and configure a tailored Cisco wireless network infrastructure
- Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks and wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
Who Should Attend?
- Network designers
- Sales engineers
- Wireless network engineers