The Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.1 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. You’ll also learn to implement security principles, implement automation and programmability within an enterprise network, and how to overlay network design by using SD-Access and SD-WAN solutions.
This course helps you prepare to take the 350-401 Implementing Cisco® Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) exam, which is part of four new certifications:
- CCNP® Enterprise
- CCIE® Enterprise Infrastructure
- CCIE Enterprise Wireless
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core
This course also earns you 64 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
Knowledge and skills you should have before attending this course:
- Implementation of Enterprise LAN networks
- Basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
- Basic understanding of Python scripting
Who Should Attend?
- Mid-level network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network support technicians
- Help desk technicians