As organizations are facing new entrants in their respective markets, they need to stay competitive and release new and updated products on a regular basis rather than one or two times a year.
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology to ensure everyone is talking the same language and highlights the benefits of DevOps to support organizational success.
The course includes the latest thinking, principles and practices from the DevOps community including real-world case studies from high performing organizations including ING Bank, Ticketmaster, Capital One, Alaska Air, Target, Fannie Mae, Societe Generale, and Disney that engage and inspire learners, leveraging multimedia and interactive exercises that bring the learning experience to life, including the Three Ways as highlighted in the Phoenix Project by Gene Kim and the latest from the State of DevOps report.
Learners will gain an understanding of DevOps, the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration, and automation to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals.
Who Should Attend?
The target audience for the DevOps Foundation course includes Management, Operations, Developers, QA, and Testing professionals such as:
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals who require an understanding of DevOps principles IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile Service Design Environment
- The following IT roles: Automation Architects, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architect, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Tester/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers
- Defining DevOps
- Why Does DevOps Matter?
- The Three Ways
- The First Way
- The Theory of Constraints
- The Second Way
- The Third Way
- Chaos Engineering
- Learning Organizations
- Continuous Delivery
- Site Reliability & Resilience Engineering
- Safety Culture
- Learning Organizations
- Continuous Funding
- Defining Culture
- Behavioral Models
- Organizational maturity models
- Target Operating Models
- DevOps Toolchain
- The Importance of Metrics
- Technical Metrics
- Business Metrics
- Measuring & Reporting Metrics
- Collaborative Platforms
- Immersive, Experiential Learning
- DevOps Leadership
- Evolving Change