The Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to design an enterprise network. This course serves as a deep dive into enterprise network design and expands on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco® Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
This course also helps you prepare to take the exam, Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD), which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Design certifications.
This course will help you:
- Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices needed to design an enterprise network.
- Deepen your understanding of enterprise design including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and software-defined access SDA.
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) exam.
- Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
Before taking this course, you should have earned CCNA® certification or be familiar with:
- Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
- Basic IP addressing and subnets
- Routing and switching fundamentals
- Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
Who Should Attend?
- Network design engineers
- Network engineers
- System administrators