AI-100 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
Gain the necessary knowledge for designing Azure AI solution by building a customer support chat Bot using artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform including language understanding and pre-built AI functionality in the Azure Cognitive Services.
Successful Azure AI Engineers start this role with professional experience with cloud technologies, and experience with software development kits.
- Implementing solutions in C# or Python
- Application development in the cloud
- Understanding Azure storage technologies
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at Cloud Solution Architects, Azure artificial intelligence designers, and AI developers.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build LUIS
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots