AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals 1 Day
This one-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
Note: This course does not provide an Azure pass or time for students to participate in hands-on labs. If you are interested in a more interactive hands-on lab experience, consider the AZ-900T00: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (2 days) course, which includes trainer-directed hands-on labs. The content for both courses align with the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has interest to know more about Microsoft Azure should take up this course.
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services?
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
- Core Azure Architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and reporting in Azure
- Privacy, compliance, and data protection standards in Azure
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Service lifecycle in Azure