This 2-day instructor-led course is intended for data professionals who want to expand their knowledge about creating big data analytic solutions on Microsoft Azure. Participants will learn how to operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions using the Azure Portal and Azure PowerShell. It can be used on its own or with 55221-1, Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics, to prepare for exam 70-475.
Those who wish to attend this course should meet the following prerequisites:
- Experience processing and querying bulk data
- Experience analyzing real-time and historical data
- Experience using SQL and data analysis/ visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Experience using PowerShell (Note: A basic PowerShell tutorial is included in 55224-1)
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for experienced data professionals who design and build big data analytics solutions on Microsoft Azure.
- Create a data factory
- Create a data-drive workflow
- Monitor and manage the data factory
- Move, Transform and Analyze Data
- Design a deployment strategy for an end-to-end solution
Lab: Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
- Compared to Other Scripting Languages
- Configuring and Using PowerShell
- Creating and Running Scripts
- Administering Local Resources
- Administering Network Resources
- Resolve PowerShell Scripting Problems
Lab: Lab B: Operationalize end-to-end cloud analytics solutions
To help you prepare for this class, review the following resources:
- 55224-1 – Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics Solutions