This 2-day instructor-led training course is aimed at database professionals looking to update their skills to cover SQL Server 2017.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience of building and managing database, data warehouse, and business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2016
- Familiarity with the Windows Server 2016 operating system and networking
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2016
Who Should Attend?
The primary audience for this course is existing database professionals with experience of SQL Server 2016 who want to update their skills to SQL Server 2017. This course is also recommended to existing SQL Server 2016 MCSAs who want to prepare for the Upgrade exam for SQL Server 2017 certification.
- Overview of SQL Server 2017
- Functionality across versions
- Adaptive query processing
- Automatic tuning
- Availability Scalability
- SQL Graph
- Power BI report Server
- Reporting Services update
- Tabular model updates
- New and enhanced data analytics features
- Azure SQL database features
- Managed Instances
- SQL Server on Linux
- Deploying SQL Server on Linux