10994 Data Analysis Fundamentals using Excel
Those who wish to take up this course should meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including formulas.
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for anyone who wants to take the data analysis technologies in Excel beyond formulas and add more advanced capabilities such as dashboards, hierarchies, and relationships.
- Filtering and Formatting Data
- Excel Data Tables
- Summarizing Data
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
- Editing Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Creating a Dashboard
- Data Analysis in Excel Pivot Tables
- Time Data
- Using an Excel Data Model
- External Data